A Month Part 2

I also:
Enjoyed vegan ramen with friends.
Then I went up to the Sierras.

Got into Emigrant Wilderness one last time before serious snow closed the trailhead.




Ran on the lower Tuolumne River canyone



San Francisco's Water Supply




That's a nice canyon you got there.

I was a little cold and wet so I just came back to the East Bay and hit a far flung park I hadn't been to yet.
 Brushy Peak





I also rode bikes with friends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)

Pt. Reyes


And now you're caught up. Oh wait, did I mentioned that I'm pretty sure I cracked a rib falling while climbing into the back of my truck in the middle of the night while camping? And that I'm number four on the waitlist for Hardrock next year? Both those things happened, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run