Reports

Great race report from John Burton, who led the Tahoe 200 for a good chunk of the way, but ended up finishing third. It makes me interested in running it next year, as long as I could get some crew/pacers who wouldn't be alarmed by my hallucinations the second night. The website currently has no details about the 2015 event, but I think I saw that it will be in October next year, which means even less daylight, and likely interference with teaching. Also, the race costs approximately 4x a normal 100, so I'm not sure I'll be able to afford it.

Also, Nano wrote up a report of our Iceland trek. Good stuff. (For reference: my report, my photos, my videos.)

Off to Stanislaus NF/Yosemite for the weekend. Unfortunately George has to stay home since dogs aren't allowed to do anything fun in National Parks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run