Photos of Iceland, Finally

I posted my photos of Iceland. My friend Nano and I hiked form Husavik on the northern coast to Skogar on the southern coast, then I spent 4 or 5 days solo in the Hornstrandir Reserve in the Westfjords region. All in all, it was an amazing trip, though I wish there had been a little less road walking.

As usual, while hiking, I thought of all the website/blog stuff I'd like to post for your amusement and to help others who'd like to hike JLey's route. For example, you can't buy any food at Nyidalur hut, but you can send a box there on the bus. But I need to work, and I ran 120 miles in Canada last weekend. So I don't know when I'll get around to it.

At least now you can enjoy the photos.

2020 UPDATE: I updated the link above in advance of The Trail Show. Please let me know if it doesn't work. If you want more urban photos from Iceland, I think the street art is excellent, so I made an album of that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run