Donuts and Trails

 I made a quick trip to Portland. I ate vegan donuts and ran in Forest Park, among other things. Good (too brief) times with old friends, Hiker Trash and other.

Now I'm back in Oakland, which also has vegan donuts, although they are stupid expensive. We do have more trails than PDX though--I ran with a few people from Berkeley Running Club, which was pretty fun, and made me optimistic about having good ultra training partners this go-round of East Bay living.

Here's a long distance trail that I'll probably never hike: the Great Plains Trail. I'll also probably never walk the length of the Keystone XL pipeline. But you never know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run