Penske Pics

I'm off to Iceland tomorrow. To tide you over, here are 43 pictures from me and MRB's trip across the country, to be referred to as "the Penske trip." First, my last trip to Philly, Badlands, Rushmore, Tetons, Craters of the Moon, a desert road, and the Santa Barbara 100 miler.

As a side note, I recommend Penske if you ever have to move across the country. Just make the reservation as far as possible in advance--you'll save over $1000, and there's no fee if you cancel 48 hours in advance. The truck was in great shape, and the company refunded an entire section of the insurance bill when I found out after the fact I'd been misinformed by an agent on the phone. (The trucks come with basic liability insurance.)

As another side note, is Google's Picasa Web now entirely subsumed within Google Plus? Seems that way. I don't like it, but I won't waste energy complaining about it.

If you don't want to look at 43 pictures, here are a random 6.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run