Back in Swarthmore

Long Lake, Adirondacks

Catskills
Lean-to on Long Lake

On the Northville Placid Trail, Adirondacks
On the Fort Ticonderoga ferry from NY to VT

George facing his fears at Clarendon Gorge

Pretty much
George's first snow


George's coldest night at Skyline Lodge, a GMC shelter

Vermont was too cold and the leaves had already fallen, so we headed south to the Catskills, though it rained there too.

Catskills


Long Lake, Adirondacks

Well, after getting rained out in the Catskills, I stopped in NYC and Philly, and now I'm home. Hopefully I'll get out to a couple nearby state parks that I've been wanting to visit, and I may go camping on the AT near Harrisburg this weekend. I'm off to print out my Hardrock 100 application.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run