Long Run by the Onion at Garmin Connect

Long Saturday Run by the Onion at Garmin Connect - Details

Loop to Mukumu
I'm just experimenting with my new Garmin Forerunner. I'm pretty happy with it. I drained the battery all the way down a couple weekends ago and thus got lost on my long run, but today it worked like a charm. The basemap is of course a blank slate to start with, but I can add POI's to help me learn the roads and trails around here.  Came across a bullfighting arena (it's bull vs. bull, not man vs. bull, but there no fighting going on today) and a cool pottery collective today. Maybe I should've brought my Nathan hydration pack instead of my old ill-fitting Mountainsmith (with more carrying capacity) to Kenya so that I could actually take my phone and camera on runs and share photos with you. Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run