Am I Right or Am I Right?

Who's with me? http://bit.ly/o0AWs7

Obviously I'd start and end in Busia, I just mapped it this way
because there's a ferry I couldn't get google to include. It'd be a
little over 1500km. That's doable on a bike in two weeks, right? I'd
definitely do it during the dry season when the roads are better.

Speaking of dry season, that is _not_ right now. I'm going to have to
become a morning person to get my running in--a storm starts at 6PM
every evening, frequently with lightning and occasionally hail.

Comments

  1. Are there cool things to see or is this just a thinking out loud Onion idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mostly thinking out loud. It's been done before, and I didn't find blogs about it, but I did find a few threads on lonely planet discussion boards, and a lot of people seem to think it would be boring terrain-wise. Google maps seems to confirm that. It gets you close to very cool game parks, but you're definitely not allowed to ride your bike in those (or get out of the car, basically).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run