Tuberculosis Pudding

I occasionally joke with people who ask me about running injuries that
I really can't help them because I'm biomechanically perfect.
Obviously this isn't true since I'm 75% midget and I get tendonitis in
my knees occasionally, but it's also not true because I get diarrhea
traveling internationally without fail. South Korea, Peru, Pakistan (I
like to blame the ice-creamy noodles I nicknamed "tuberculosis
pudding" in the market in Peshawar), Kenya 1, Indonesia, and now Kenya
2 in just five days. Actually it's not seeming like it's such a
horrible case, I just think it's a little ridiculous that the
inevitable happened so soon. And why have I never (knock on wood)
gotten sick backpacking in the US?

Also, my maid irons my blue jeans and undershirts, I took the bike out
for a ride yesterday evening through the shamba south of the road, the
sunset was amazing as is often the case, Dostoyevsky's "The Gambler"
is disappointing thus far, and I found a cockroach inside the house's
water filter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run