Stuff

What have I been up to lately? I did a speed workout at the track today (part of which was a disappointing 6:04 mile) and I'm getting my dissertation ready to file. I wrote two of my papers in LyX and one in Word, and I'm now converting everything to LaTeX. The next time I get a PhD I will be sure to write all my papers in straight LaTeX from the get-go, because that is how real men do it.

This past weekend I set up my replacement Henry Shires Contrail in my backyard to seam-seal it, and realized that I own 6 tents, which is probably too many. Does anyone want a well-used Sierra Designs Lightyear or an REI Roadster? Also, a size-small Gregory G-pack, OR Rocky Mountain Gaiters, size 9-11 or so Yaktrax sole inserts, and similar sized NB inserts (all unused). All free to a good home. I've got a Contrail that's been used less than a dozen times, I think it's a 2007 model. I'm selling that for $120.

Most importantly, I'm headed to San Diego on Thursday for the ADZPCTKO. I'm giving a presentation called "Alternative Routes along the PCT Corridor: Discovering new challenges from Mexico to Canada." Hopefully I will do a practice run on a small portion of the SD 100 course, and I'm riding the train home on Monday and am looking forward to it.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a cool presentation, Garret. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run