I Can't Sleep

NYT article on pushing your physical limits.

The Town was a great movie. So was The Ghost Writer. The Arcade Fire show at the beginning of the month was good, but I didn't think great. Conveniently it was at the Greek Theater 100 yards from my office so I had time for it, but I thought the jumbotron behind the band that showed live distorted video of what they were doing on stage was very distracting. You're standing right here in front of me, can't I just watch you jump around in real life?

Is it just me or are Dem's chances looking a little better lately?

All the Poisson regressions, county trends, and population weights are starting to work. Good times.

Electronic music is good to listen to at work as it's less distracting than my normal indie/folk. Thank you, Ratatat.

That's all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run