Berkeley

My truck is successfully registered, I bought a camper shell off craigslist, I made some drapes for it so I can feel a little safer about leaving stuff in the back overnight, I got a Berkeley parking permit in a sweet close-to-campus location, I signed up for a 100-miler this weekend, and I'm looking for a place to live. If you know of some kayaker/climber/cyclist or otherwise cool folks in the east bay with an extra room, hooks me up. Once I get a place to live, I'm interested in leads on wheat grinders, bread machines, and sewing machines. Evans is mostly a ghost-town, so it doesn't make me regret skipping out on work most of the summer. There's pretty much zero chance I'll finish this year, because I'm pretty tired of my baseball idea and the academic market is rumored to be terrible. I'm working on picking out the best photos from my trip to post, then I'll start posting hike stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run