I will do this research, and I will like it!

I hate my baseball idea. I mean, have you watched a baseball game before? Football is much better. Regardless, instead of sitting around and hating myself all spring break, I'm going to read this stack of 9 papers that I just printed out, along with Cadillac Desert, and when I am done, no one will have thought of this before me, and I will have a f---ing brilliant idea of how to test Demsetz's law with water rights in the American West. Don't ask me to explain what the hell that means--too busy. Woo! Yeh! I can do this! I am totally going to kick research's ass! (In case it's not obvious, this is me psyching myself up.)

Comments

  1. ouch dude. it hurts me deep down when you diss on my game. your paper is good. it's a shame that the finding isn't more interesting. the data doesn't lie i guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run