I think I did OK

The test is over. I had to answer 3 of 3 questions, one on comparative negligence, one on contingency fees, treble damages, and the loser-pays system, and one on the efficiency of federalism. All pretty open-ended non-mathy questions, so I ran out of time and didn't go back and see if anything I'd written made any sense, but I think I did OK.



I thought I did fine last time too, but apparently not, so like she says, I don't even want to talk about it. Results in a couple weeks. I'm the only one that took it, so it shouldn't be too long. I'm going to court on Thursday and plan to get the hell out of Dodge immediately thereafter. School starts for me next Wednesday.

Comments

  1. Good job, man. Time to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crud. Comparative negligence does create incentives for efficient precaution. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run