This Post Is a Waste of Time

I must admit to being slightly interested in famous people with the last name Christensen. Christiansons can go jump off a bridge for all I care, but Christensens, now those are interesting people. So I went on a miniature little quest to try and find a movie in which "actor" Hayden Christensen does not suck horribly. And by miniature quest I mean that I watched Jumper on my flight home from Chicago (why is it so much easier to watch horrible movies when they're in-flight, on a horrible 4-inch screen?) and then I got Shattered Glass from the library. Surprisingly, Glass, based on the true story of Stephen Glass, a journalist for The New Republic who turned out to be a big fat liar, was actually a pretty good movie. Not because Christensen did a good acting job, but because he did the same thing he's done in every other movie he's been in, which is act like a big baby. Only that's what he was supposed to do, so it actually turned out OK.

The other Christensen I know of is Erika Christensen, who is interesting in that she is (a) cute, and (b) went from the Oscar-winning Traffic to the teenage stalker flick Swimfan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run