It's Not Saturday

I thought it was Saturday something like eight separate times today. Why is the farmer's market going on? Why did we get the coupon packet in the mail? Why is All Things Considered on? Because it's Tuesday. I just don't normally get to run for 10 hours on weekdays. I bought a permit so I can legally run on trails on the east side of the coastal hills on EBMUD property, so I thought I'd break it in with 40 or so miles. Here's my route on the gmap pedometer.

I saw 20+ wild turkeys, a bunch of deer, two feral former pet cats, one possible bobcat, and one small snake.


Mt. Diablo, site of the 50-miler in April

Wild Turkeys

Briones Reservoir and some out of focus flowers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run