Pics from Kipepeo Beach

Here are some pictures from the day I spent at Kipepeo beach just south of Dar. In regular DIA fashion the 5-minute ferry ride across the river mouth stopped dead in the water for about 25 minutes, but the beach was pretty cool. I just got my bus ticket for the communist rally in Nairobi (World Social Forum) this weekend. I heard a rumor that Nelson Mandela is coming. I'll let you know how it goes.

Some weird sea creature digs in the sand and pushes up spirals.

I wasn't that impressed with the beach at first, but then I started toying with some fish that were in a tidal pool, and it turned into a pretty good day when they morphed into blowfish.

I got a sea cucumber to jizz on Marcus' shoe. I thought it was funny.

Starfish

DIA dude, DIA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run