VICTORY IS MINE!

Dear Mr. Christensen,


Thank you for taking the time to e-mail Cingular Wireless regarding yourrequest for a suspension of service without the monthly reoccurring charges for your service. I am happy to help you with your inquiry and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.I have discussed this matter with my direct supervisor, and he has authorized me to waive four months of monthly service fees from your account beginning on September 5, 2006.


Unfortunately the option of suspending your service at no cost is no longer an option for our customers. This waiver of the fees that has been placed on your account is considered a one time courtesy waiver and as such, future suspensions would result in the charge remaining on your account. The credit remaining on your account is $99.23. You will note that if you view yourbalance online, the balance of $99.23 will appear in parenthesis; this is to indicate that the balance is a credit. Please allow 72 hours for this credit balance to appear online at "My Account" at Cingular.com.


Again, we thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you with your account. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at http://www.cingular.com/.As always, thank you for choosing Cingular Wireless!

Sincerely,

Seth Michaels

Cingular Wireless Online Customer Care Professional
------------------------------

Oh wait, I'll be gone for at least four and a half months. Dang. Maybe I should have mentioned that. I hate the fact that I really needed to request more than I deserved so that we'd meet in the appropriate middle. If I'm bargaining for bootleg DVDs in the market like I did just now (four complete seasons of 24 for $14 total) I understand that's part of the game, but here? Anyway, it's all good. I've got to go watch some 24.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run